- ‘Co-operates well with others’ - Pollen studio, Belfast
Photo-fusion Gallery, London. R K Burt Gallery, London, London City Bridge,
Belfast Exposed Photography Gallery, Parkside Birmingham City University, Millennium Point, Ellesmere Port Library, The Atkinson, Williamson Art Gallery & Museum, Format International Photography Festival, Home Manchester, 42nd Street & Horsfall Space.
- ‘A place to sleep’ (working progress) -Belfast exposed Photography Gallery
‘Introducing’ & End of year show
- ‘Between the river and the road - Belfast school of art and Ally
Ulster Photo fair
- ‘Fear of The Dark, Belfast School of Art.
Cage with without a key
- Goose Lane Gallery, Belfast - Libraries Ni
- ‘Cage without a key’ - Millennium Court Arts Centre
- The Guardian Weekend Magazine Cover- Article By Tom Lamont
- The Double Negative Sixteen Review – Article by Joshua Turner
- A New Common Chord - Project - Co-operates well with others
Sixteen Touring exhibition
In a major touring exhibition leading contemporary photographers’ joint forces to present the multimedia project sixteen, exploring the dreams, hopes and fears of sixteen-year old across the UK.
Commissioned by Ps Squared Gallery and Belfast exposed to provide photographic project within Ballykinler /Ballykinlar village.
- a place to sleep (working progress)
- Between the river and the road
- Co-operates well with others (the central)
- Fear of the dark
- A cage without a key
JUNE 2020 - MFA - Photography Ulster University - Distinction
JUNE 2017 - BA - Photography Ulster University -Frist class with honours -Dean’s list
JUNE 2015 - HND - Photography Southern Regional College - Distinction
JUNE 2013 – Extended Diploma – Creative Media Production -Southern Regional Collage - Triple Distinction